1. Q. Liang, W. Y. Cai, Y. X. Zhao, H. B. Xu, H. R. Tang, D. J. Chen, F. Qian*, L. Sun*. Lycorine ameliorates bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis via inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome activation and pyroptosis. Pharmacol Res. 2020 Aug;158:104884. (corresponding author)
2. X. L. Li, C. X. Ye, M. Mulati, L. Sun*, F. Qian*. Ellipticine blocks synergistic effects of IL-17A and TNF-α in epithelial cells and alleviates severe acute pancreatitis-associated acute lung injury. Biochem Pharmacol. 2020 Jul;177:113992. (corresponding author)
3. Lei Sun, Qiong Wu, Yunjuan Nie, Ni Cheng, Rui Wang, Gang Wang, Dan Zhang, Huiqion He, Richard D. Ye and Feng Qian*, A Role for MK2 in Enhancing Neutrophil-Derived ROS Production and Aggravating Liver Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury. Frontiers in Immunology, 2018 Nov 13, 9, 2610
4. Ziyan Zhu, Lei Sun*, Rui Hao, Hongchao Jiang, Feng Qian, Richard D. Ye. Nedd8 modification of Cullin-5 regulates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury. American Journal of Physiology - Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2017 July 1; Vol. 313 no. 1, L104-L114 (corresponding author)
5. MLN4924 protects against interleukin-17A-induced pulmonary inflammation by disrupting ACT1-mediated signaling. Rui Hao, Yunduan Song, Runsheng Li, Yaxian Wu, Xinyi Yang, Xiaozong Li, Feng Qian, Richard D. Ye, Lei Sun. American Journal of Physiology - Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2019, April Accepted. (corresponding author)
6. X. Y. Yang, R. S. Li, L. Xu, F. Qian*, L. Sun*. Serum amyloid A3 is required for caerulein-induced acute pancreatitis through induction of RIP3-dependent necroptosis. Immunol Cell Biol. 2021 Jan;99(1):34-48. (corresponding author)
7. J. Wang#, L. Sun#, Y. J. Nie, S. X. Duan, T. Zhang, W. W. Wang, R. D. Ye, S. W. Hou*, F. Qian*. Protein Kinase C δ (PKCδ) Attenuates Bleomycin Induced Pulmonary Fibrosis via Inhibiting NF-κB Signaling Pathway. Front Physiol. 2020 Apr 22;11:367. (first author)
8. L. N. Huang#, L. Sun#, L. M. Liu, H. H. Zhang, Z. B. Liang, Y. Rui, J. F. Hu, Y. Zhang, J. W. Christman and F. Qian: p38alpha MAP kinase promotes asthmatic inflammation through modulation of alternatively activated macrophages. J Mol Cell Biol, 11(12), 1095-1097 (2019)。(first author)
9. D. Zhang, X. Li, Y. Hu, H. Jiang, Y. Wu, Y. Ding, K. Yu, H. He, J. Xu, L. Sun* and F. Qian*: Tabersonine attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury via suppressing TRAF6 ubiquitination. Biochem Pharmacol, 154, 183-192 (2018) (corresponding author)
10. Y. D. Song, X. Z. Li, Y. X. Wu, Y. Shen, F. F. Liu, P. P. Gao, L. Sun and F. Qian: Emodin alleviates alternatively activated macrophage and asthmatic airway inflammation in a murine asthma model. Acta Pharmacol Sin, 39(8), 1317-1325 (2018) (corresponding author)
11. Yunjuan Nie#, Lei Sun#, Yaxian Wu, Yaoyao Yang, Jun Wang, Huiqiong He, Yudong Hu, Yanhua Chang, Qing Liang, Jianwei Zhu, Richard D. Ye, John W. Christman and Feng Qian*. AKT2 Regulates Pulmonary Inflammation and Fibrosis via Modulating Macrophage Activation. Journal of Immunology. June 1, 2017, 198 (11) 4470-4480. (co-first author)
12. Ziyan Zhu, Lili Wang, Rui Hao, Bo Zhao, Lei Sun*, Richard D. Ye*. A cullin-5-TRAF6 interaction promotes TRAF6 polyubiquitination and lipopolysaccharide signaling. Journal of Immunology. 2016 July 1;197 (1):21-26. (co-corresponding author)
13. Ling Kong*, Lei Sun*, Hong-Xin Zhang, Qin Liu, Ye Liu, Lin-Hua Qin, Guo-Jun Shi, Jun-Hao Hu, A-Jing Xu, Yue-Ping Sun, Dang-Sheng Li, Yu-Fang Shi, Jing-Wu Zang, Jiang Zhu, Zhu Chen, Zhu-Gang Wang, Bao-Xue Ge. An essential role for RIG-I in Toll-like receptor-stimulated phagocytosis. Cell Host &Microbe. 2009 Aug 20;6(2): 150-61.(* co-first author)
14. Ming-Can Yu, Liu-Li Su, Lin Zou, Ye Liu, Na Wu, Ling Kong, Zi-Heng Zhuang, Lei Sun, Hai-Peng Liu, Jun-Hao Hu, Dang-Sheng Li, Jack L Strominger, Jing-Wu Zang, Gang Pei, Bao-Xue Ge. An essential function for beta-arrestin 2 in the inhibitory signaling of natural killer cells. Nat Immunol. 2008 Aug;9(8):898-907.
15. PLCβ2 negatively regulates the inflammatory response to virus infection by inhibiting phosphoinositide-mediated activation of TAK1.Lin Wang, Yilong Zhou, Zijuan Chen, Lei Sun, Juehui Wu, Haohao Li, Feng Liu, Fei Wang, Chunfu Yang, Juhao Yang, Qibin Leng, Qingli Zhang, Ajing Xu, Lisong Shen, Jinqiao Sun, Dianqing Wu, Caiyun Fang, Haojie Lu, Dapeng Yan, and Baoxue Ge. Nat Commun. 2019; 10: 746.
16. Lei Sun, Richard D.Ye. Serum amyloid A1: Structure, function and gene polymorphism. Gene. 2016 May 25;583(1):48-57.
17. Lei Sun, Huibin Zhou, Ziyan Zhu, Qian Yan, Lili Wang, Qing Liang, Richard D. Ye. Ex vivo and in vitro effect of Serum Amyloid A in the induction of macrophage M2 markers and efferocytosis of apoptotic neutrophils. Journal of Immunology. 2015 May 15;194(10):4891-900.
18. Qian Yan*, Lei Sun*, Ziyan Zhu, Lili Wang, Shuqin Li, Richard D.Ye. Jmjd3-mediated epigenetic regulation of inflammatory cytokine gene expression in serum amyloid A-stimulated macrophages. Cell Signal. 2014 Sep;26(9):1783-91. （* co-first author）
19. Lei Sun, Ziyan Zhu, Ni Cheng, Richard D. Ye. Serum amyloid A induces interleukin-33 expression in an IRF7 dependent pathway. Eur J Immunol. 2014 Jul;44(7):2153-64.