1985-1989 B.Sc., Shenyang Pharmceutical University
1993-1996 M.Sc., Pharmacy, Shenyang Pharmceutical University
1996-1999 Ph.D., Pharmacy, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
1999-2001 Postdoctoral Associate, Second Military Medical University
2003-2005 Visiting Scholar, Kyoto Pharmaceutical University Japan
2001- School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
1.Oral drug delivery System
2.Targeting drug delivery System
3. Transdermal drug delivery System
Publications & Patents
· Biological stimuli-responsive cyclodextrin-based host-guest nanosystems for cancer therapy. Int J Pharm. 2015, 483, 63-8.
· Multifunctional Nanoparticles as Nanocarrier for Vincristine Sulfate Delivery to Overcome Tumor Multidrug Resistance. Mol Pharm. 2014,11, 885-894.
· Docetaxel-nicotinamide complex-loaded nanostructured lipid carriers for transdermal delivery. Int J Pharm. 2013, 458, 296-304.
· Folic acid and cell-penetrating peptide conjugated bifunctional nanoparticles for vincristine sulfate delivery. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2012 ,47,430-443.
· Characterization and evaluation of self-microemulsifying sustained-release pellet formulation of puerarin for oral delivery. Int J Pharm. 2012, 427,337-344.
· Enhanced intestinal absorption of daidzein by borneol/menthol eutectic mixture and microemulsion. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2011, 12，1044-1049.
· Characterization and evaluation of nanostructured lipid carrier as a vehicle for oral delivery of etoposide. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2011, 43, 174-179.
· Modulation of intestinal P-glycoprotein function by polyethylene glycols and their derivatives by in vitro transport and in situ absorption studies. Int J Pharm. 2006, 313, 49-56.